Sunday, March 16, 2008

WHEN IMMORTAL GOD AT UMY(a dear friend's name scrambled for privacy)

Click to enlarge



















































The following is this friend's response to the above Lexigram!

Click to enlarge.

More responses from Neo!

The following was part of the response to the above Lexigram I did for NEO.

I posted my name on the lexigram board and LEXX was kind enough to spend about a week working on it for me… Before that I never felt like lexigramming my own name properly because I guess I was afraid that I would find something negative and horrible. Of course thinking like that would have produced such a lexi.

Anyways a lot has happened in the last month and I sat down yesterday and finally felt I was ready to just let go and allow my Highers-ELF to complete/continue the story that LEXX triggered for me. The second line of the lexi for me

“Your own natal name, a holder to many an omen, to the way of God, Monad, and Road to Truth."

That alone told me that there was much more hidden beneath the surface of things.

LEXX you have been an inspiration to me and your lexi for me gave me a lot to work with and for that I am in your debt **hug**


Responses from others

Wow!!! Those lexi's (LEXX & Neo) were absolutly amazing. I can't believe all that was in your name! The things that come thru "are there for a reason" and i'm glad your challenging you highers-ELF and not looking past this. Obviously you got work to do here!! Good luck on your journey!

I think those are the longest and uniquely worded lexi's i've ever read!!! BRAVO!!!!!

No comments: